Are you looking to increase your export sales? MARPA export promotion program is creating new opportunities to get your company and your PMA articles in front of the customers!
MARPA’s export promotion program is in full swing. After productive meetings in Buenos Aires, Dubai, Munich and Miami, MARPA is looking forward to a series of opportunities to promote PMA, and to promote our members, around the world.
MARPA is committed to providing education about PMA parts. We want installers to know what they can do with PMA parts (and what they can’t do). We believe that education about PMAs is the best way to promote PMA parts – the more the aerospace community knows, the more attractive PMA parts become.
But we also believe that it is important to market your PMA articles to the customers. Many of our members are small companies and have limited marketing budgets. So MARPA is working to increase the opportunities to reach the customers on a cost-effective basis.
This is not a complete list – but it lists a few of the most important upcoming events at which MARPA will be promoting PMA. These events are important to the members because they reflect opportunities to promote YOUR PMA articles, as well as promoting PMA generally.
There are many ways that MARPA members can start working now to take advantage of these marketing opportunities.
1) Start working NOW on putting together the paper and digital literature you’d like MARPA to include in their PMA literature packages. This distribution is a MARPA benefit that is free to our members.
a) Paper products can include brochures, one-page advertisements and short white papers;
b) Digital packages can include more information, including your product catalogues.
2) Register and attend the Istanbul and Las Vegas conferences – we are constantly working to get the customers there, so that you will have the best opportunity to network and make sales (and so that they will have the best opportunity to improve safety, reliability and the bottom line by using your parts).
3) Mark all of the the dates (above) on your calendar – we’d love to see our members at these events!
4) Consider whether you’d like to join MARPA on the Asian mission in November. Preliminary statements of interest are not firm commitments – but they will help us in our planning efforts.
5) Send us your ideas for additional marketing events and activities. But be warned that we may invite you to join the Marketing Committee!
We want you to get value out of your membership – so let MARPA know what the trade association can do to help you meet your sales and marketing objectives.