In 2012, our blog featured 54 new posts (not including this one), growing the total archive of this blog to 232 posts. That is just above our target of one post per week.
The busiest day of the year was September 4th with 215 views. The most popular post that day was MARPA Issues Streamlined PMA Program; FAA Expected to Follow with Related Order.
These are the top five most-read posts for 2012:
- New FAA ICA Policy Restricts Licensing Practices that Undermine FAA Approvals and Regulations March 2012 (read by 553 people in 2012)
- Boeing’s Licensed PMA Parts April 2011 (read by 432 people in 2012; read by 418 people in 2011)
- FAA issues New Guidance for Drafting Service Bulletins January 2012 (read by 342 people in 2012)
- Defense Contractor WARN Act Obligations and Sequestration July 2012 (read by 328 people in 2012)
- New Tax Regulations Affect Aircraft Parts January 2012 (read by 327 people in 2012)
Note that one of our most popular posts (“Boeing’s Licensed PMA Parts”) was written in April 2011. This is obviously an issue that remains important to people!
Our readership is diverse. In 2012 we had visits from readers coming from 135 different countries.