If you haven’t already registered for the 2015 AEA/MARPA PMA Parts Conference, now is your chance to submit your registration at the discounted Early Bird rate!
The 2015 AEA/MARPA PMA Aircraft Parts Conference will provide an excellent opportunity for air carriers to learn about strategies for saving money on maintenance costs AND improving reliability and safety. PMA manufacturers have the opportunity to meet members of the European, Middle Eastern, and Asian aviation industries, and to learn more about exporting their parts to carriers from around the globe. There will be networking opportunities for manufacturers to introduce air carriers to ideas that can generate cost savings and reliability improvements for their operations!
Why should you register?
- Networking and education opportunities
- Airlines worldwide have already begun taking advantage of PMA parts on their own aircraft in order to achieve benefits like reliability, safety, availability and savings (and other operators could be enjoying these same benefits!)
- The global leasing community, should look to FAA-PMA as a way to protect the value of their assets
- For operators and leasing companies, FAA-PMA parts are part of the solution-oriented approach to safety, reflecting opportunities to achieve benefits like reliability, safety, availability and savings
- For maintenance facilities, FAA-PMA parts can be a competitive advantage when bidding maintenance jobs
- For manufacturers, the FAA-PMA community reflects opportunities for manufacturing partnerships
Register on our website or submit a registration form to MARPA today and lock in your savings. Your customers and contacts will be there – you should be there, too!