MARPA is organizing the first-ever PMA Trade Mission to China (Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing) in response to your feedback! The Trade Mission will occur from November 9-13, 2015.
The purpose of this trade mission is to introduce air carriers and MROs in China to the concept of PMA, and to the significant advantages that they can recognize by doing business with PMA manufacturers from the United States. We hope that this will help increase PMA sales into these regions, since MARPA already knows you can sell FAA PMA parts in China!
The mission will begin for MARPA Guangzhou, November 9th. Then we will spend November 10th – 11th in Shanghai and November 12th – 13th in Beijing meeting with air carrier and MRO sales targets. These meetings are arranged in conjunction with the Department of Commerce International Trade Administration office, and will offer Gold-Key Services in each location. This means that they will work to assure that your customers are eager to meet with you, translation service is available at each meeting, and each company will have the opportunity to expose customers to your products and services.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE $3500 REGISTRATION FEE?
- Commercial Service and Export Assistance Center’s Gold Key Services in all three cities
- Translator/Interpreter services in-country during each meeting
- Printing and/or shipping of member company’s promotional materials within a “mission guide book” provided to customers
- Ground transportation from the MARPA hotel to each meeting
- Pre-arranged meetings with vetted customers and companies in each city of the Mission*
*MARPA is currently working with U.S. Commercial Service to confirm meetings with targeted carriers and customers chosen through feedback from MARPA members. These meetings are subject to change.
Guangzhou – China Southern Airlines, GAMECO. Shanghai – China Eastern Airlines, China Cargo Airlines, Yangtze River Express. Beijing – CAAC, Air China/Air China Cargo, China United Airlines, AMECO Beijing, and Tianjin Airlines.
WHAT ARE MEMBERS RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Air transportation to the starting point of the Mission and from the ending point of the Mission to their final destination
- Air and ground transportation between Mission cities unless otherwise noted
- Personal hotel accommodations
- Meals and incidentals (except any covered under Gold Key Services
- Visa services and fees in order to meet travel requirements
- Any additional incidental costs or expenses
If you aren’t yet selling into Asia, then this is a wonderful way to start meeting potential customers. If you already have business in China, then you won’t want to miss this exceptional opportunity to renew acquaintances and build more business. MARPA has been planning this 2015 trade mission since late 2014, and we’ve enjoyed incredible support from our US government contacts. This trade mission is undertaken in partnership with the US Department of Commerce, and we are being assisted by the International Trade Administration and the Commercial Foreign Service officers in the embassies and consulate offices. This is a valuable membership benefit that is available to help MARPA members increase their export business so make sure you take advantage of it!
Registrations are available for MARPA members on a first-come-first-served basis until the extremely limited slots of this program is full. Since a number of members have expressed interest, we expect the mission to be filled quickly!
Have you made your decision? Would you like to register today? Click here for a registration form to return to MARPA: 2015 China Trade Mission Registration Form
If you would like more information, then please contact the Association. We’d love to hear from you. Call or email Katt Brigham at 202.628.6777 or email@example.com.