Copa Airlines is sponsoring a golf tournament on February 17-19 to raise money for five Panamanian charities.
- National Association of Chemotherapy Patients (supporting cancer patients in Panama)
- Centro de Alcance Positivo por mi Barrio 24 de Diciembre (a USAID cooperative effort to support troubled youth)
- Parroquia de Fatima (which feeds 650 hungry people in Panama City every day)
- Nutrehogar (preventing malnutrition of children from the most impoverished communities in Panama)
- CEPACEI (providing kindergarten programs in Tocumen)
For five years, Copa’s aim with this golf tournament has been to support the battle against cancer, to support the less fortunate, and to promote education.
Those of you who were at the MARPA Conference last month heard Ahmad Zamany’s comments in support of the PMA community. Ahmad is Copa’s Vice President of Technical Operations and he has been a vocal supporter of PMAs – extolling their reliability improvements, and publicly announcing his airline’s refusal to sign any leasing agreement that would seek to prevent his airline from using FAA-PMA parts.
Copa has been a leader in the aviation community – this is a great opportunity to partner with Copa in its efforts to make the world a better place (not to mention the marketing opportunities for those who seek to do business in South and Central America).
Please contact Wendy Ross (office +5072 38 1850, cell +5076480-464o3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details on how you can participate in the tournament as a golfer or join as a sponsor (or both).